- Can I park near the hospital?
- Unfortunately, there is currently no onsite parking at Kingsbridge Private Hospital, Belfast due to the ongoing expansion of Kingsbridge Private Hospital and the associated building works. There is a drop of point at the front of the hospital for patients attending for surgery. Disabled parking spaces are available to the rear of the BUPA building which to the right of the main hospital, next to the Outpatients building.
Our main car parking facilities have moved to the Kings Hall, and a shuttle bus is provided to take patients between the hospital and their cars at regular intervals between 7am and 10pm, Monday – Friday and 7am-6pm, Saturday – Sunday*. The car park is located on the right hand side of the Kings Hall, and is clearly sign posted.
*Parking is charges at £3 per hour and proceeds go to local charities via the Kingsbridge Foundation
- How long will I have to wait for my procedure?
- Due to the current waiting lists in the health services both in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, private healthcare has become a more popular option than it has ever been. Unfortunately, this has driven up waiting lists for private procedures so you may be waiting a few months. We are constantly working to increase our capacity in Kingsbridge and will strive to drive down waiting times as quickly as possible.
- Can I speak to my consultant or his secretary prior to my procedure?
- You will see your consultant immediately before your procedure takes place. They will need to come to your room after you are admitted to sign your consent form, and answer any last minute queries.
However, if you need to speak to your consultant at length about your procedure we would advise you to make an appointment at their clinic prior to your admission. The consultants and their secretaries do not work for Kingsbridge and are not here all the time so we do not have visibility of their schedules. In Kingsbridge we have consultant coordinators, but they only organise the consultants clinics and theatre sessions within the Kingsbridge Healthcare Group. They are not medically trained and cannot provide you with any advice.